How to add Facebook events to Google Calendar?
To add upcoming events from Facebook to Google Calendar, follow the below steps:
On your Facebook homepage, go to the ‘Events’ Section from the left slab. Choose the ‘upcoming event page’.
Choose if your are ‘interested’ in the event or ‘going to’.
Near the share option, click the three dots and choose ‘Export Event’.
Copy the blue URL Link that appears on the window.
Now go to your Google Calendar page and click the + icon from ‘Other Calendars’.
Choose the option ‘URL’.
Paste the copied URL Link into the blank field and click ‘Add Calendar’.
The upcoming event that you are ‘interested’ or ‘going to’, automatically appear in your Google calendar. Any change in the event will be synchronized with your Google Calendar.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to get iCloud calendar to show in Google Calendar?
- How to find out the number of events in Google Calendar?
- How to add Kerala holidays into a Google calendar?
- How to merge a number of Google calendars into one which is then shared?
- How to put someone's birthday on Google calendar without editing it every year?