How to export all the past Facebook events to Google Calendar?
To add events from Facebook to Google Calendar, follow the below steps:
On your Facebook homepage, go to the ‘Events’ Section from the left slab. Choose the ‘upcoming event page’.
Choose if your are ‘interested’ in the event or ‘going to’.
Near the share option, click the three dots and choose ‘Export Event’.
Copy the blue URL Link that appears on the window.
Now go to your Google Calendar page and click the + icon from ‘Other Calendars’.
Choose the option ‘URL’.
Paste the copied URL Link into the blank field and click ‘Add Calendar’.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How do I sync Facebook birthdays to Google Calendar?
- How to add an anniversary to Google Calendar?
- How to export PDF school calendar into Google Calendar?
- How do I create a Google Calendar event that repeats on the first Monday of every May?
- How to add a Google Maps route as an Event in Google Calendar?