How to add the FC Barcelona fixtures to Google Calendar?
Sports Fan? Want to take charge of your favorite match schedule? Google Calendar got you covered. Follow these steps to add any sports fixture to Google Calendar :
Tap the three lines near the Google Calendar icon. It opens up the Setting options.
Scroll and find the ‘other calendars’ option and click the + sign.
Click ‘Browse calendar of interest’
Scroll all the way down to find ‘Phases of Moon’. Check the blue box.
Out of so many lists of sports available, find the particular sport you want to add to the calendar from the drop-down list.
Blue tick the box of your team and the calendar will be automatically added.
Note- Any changes in the schedule of the Sport will be automatically updated in the Google Calendar.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to see Moon phases in Google Calendar?
- How to get iCloud calendar to show in Google Calendar?
- How to add a calendar from "other calendars" to "My calendars" in Google Calendar?
- How to add Kerala holidays into a Google calendar?
- How do I create a Google Calendar event that repeats on the first Monday of every May?