How to hide only certain birthday notifications from Google Calendar, without removing the birthday data in that contact's info page?
Unfortunately, Google Calendar Birthday feature includes showing up all the birthday events from the Google Contacts.
In order to stop receiving certain birthday notifications, you have to remove those particular contacts from Google Contacts.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How can I add an event on someone else's Google Calendar?
- How to add Facebook events to Google Calendar?
- How do I create a Google Calendar event that repeats on the first Monday of every May?
- How to add a recurring event with random dates in Google calendar?
- How to add a Google Maps route as an Event in Google Calendar?