How to put someone's birthday on Google calendar without editing it every year?
Although Google Calendar lets you sync birthday events automatically from Google Contacts but in case you want to do it manually, here is the procedure guide :
- Open your Google Calendar and click the Create + sign in the top left.
An event window pops up. Go to ‘More options’.
Fill in the details of the event, i.e. Name, date etc.
- Look for the ‘Doesn’t repeat’ option and click the downward arrow.
From the drop down list, choose whatever option you want to choose for the occurrence of event.
Under ‘Custom’ option, you can customize the event.
- Click ‘Save’.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to add observance days in Google Calendar?
- How to undo accidental deletion of Google Calendar events?
- How to add Facebook events to Google Calendar?
- How to add the FC Barcelona fixtures to Google Calendar?
- How to change Google Calendar time zone without changing the time zone of each individual event on the calendar?