How can I add an event on someone else's Google Calendar?
In order to make changes or addition to anyone’s calendar, he/she should have shared that calendar with you with permission to edit. Or you can create a calendar and share it across people. Follow the below step :
Open your Google Calendar.
Under ‘My Calendar’ tap the three dots near the calendar that you want to share.
Go to ‘Settings and sharing’.
Under ‘Access permission’ slot, blue tick the ‘Make available to public’ option.
Click on the ‘Shareable link’ and copy the URL. Share wherever you want
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to sync EPL fixtures with Google calendar?
- How to create a Google Calendar Event, on someone else's Google Calendar, from a Gmail Message?
- How to make Google Calendar show short, non-conflicting events as non-overlapping?
- How to create a rolling event in Google Calendar?
- How to hide only certain birthday notifications from Google Calendar, without removing the birthday data in that contact's info page?