How do I create a Google Calendar event that repeats on the first Monday of every May?
Follow the below steps to create an event that occurs on one particular day of a month, every year :
Open your Google Calendar.
Go to Monday of the month you want to repeat and click the Create + sign in the top left.
An event window pops up. Go to ‘More options’.
Fill in the details of the event, i.e. Name, date etc.
- Look for the ‘Doesn’t repeat’ option and click the downward arrow.
- Under ‘Custom’ option, Change the ‘Repeat every’ to 12 months.
Below, in the drop down list select ‘Monthly on first Monday’.
Click ‘Done’ and ‘Save’ the changes.8.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How can I add an event on someone else's Google Calendar?
- How to manually add event to Google Calendar from Gmail?
- How to remove automatic weather entries from Google Calendar?
- How to delete or decline all Google Calendar events while out of the office?
- How to merge a number of Google calendars into one which is then shared?