How to create a Google Calendar Event, on someone else's Google Calendar, from a Gmail Message?
Google Calendar allows you to create, add or modify any event from other person’s calendar if he/she has shared Google Calendar with you. Similarly they can make changes to your Google Calendar if you have shared it with them and allowed them to do so under the ‘Permission’ field.
But Google Calendar does not have a feature where you can add an event in someone else’s calendar through Gmail messages.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to sync Google Calendar with ical?
- How to hide only certain birthday notifications from Google Calendar, without removing the birthday data in that contact's info page?
- How to add Facebook events to Google Calendar?
- How to print a Google Calendar?
- How to undo accidental deletion of Google Calendar events?