How to create a recurring event that doesn't repeat on weekends?
Follow these steps to make sure when the event occurs in a day, week or month :
Open your Google Calendar.
Click on the day on which you want to create the event.
Click on ‘More options’ and fill in the details of the event like name, description etc.
Under the ‘Doesn’t repeat’ option, click the downward arrow to open the drop down list.
Choose the option ‘Every Weekday (Monday to Friday).
- Click ‘Save’.
Simplify creating recurring events with the help of Karen now.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to delete or decline all Google Calendar events while out of the office?
- How can I add an event on someone else's Google Calendar?
- How to generate URLs to add events to Google Calendar?
- How to see Moon phases in Google Calendar?
- How to make Google Calendar show short, non-conflicting events as non-overlapping?