How to find out the number of events in Google Calendar?
Google Calendar has provided with the search bar to find out different types of events with different filters. There is no option to know the exact number of event count at once. Follow these steps and you would get there.
Open your Google Calendar.
Type the magnifying glass icon to open the ‘Search’ bar.
Choose from various categories like Name, What, Who, Where, etc.
Enter in the details and click search.
All the events from that category will appear.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to add Jewish holidays to my Google Calendar?
- How to find Google Calendar events that have not yet been confirmed?
- How to create a rolling event in Google Calendar?
- How to undo accidental deletion of Google Calendar events?
- How to change Google Calendar time zone without changing the time zone of each individual event on the calendar?