How to make Google Calendar show short, non-conflicting events as non-overlapping?
To avoid overlapping of two meetings or events, the simplest way to do is to not create two events where one’s ending time is same as other’s starting point. If your event starts at 10.30 and ends at 11.30, schedule it upto 11.29 and create the next event on 11.30.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to add a Google Maps route as an Event in Google Calendar?
- How can I add an event on someone else's Google Calendar?
- How to hide only certain birthday notifications from Google Calendar, without removing the birthday data in that contact's info page?
- How to merge multiple Gmail accounts into one Google Calendar?
- How to wrap text on Google Calendar?