How to manually add event to Google Calendar from Gmail?
Although Google Calendar automatically identifies any date in Gmail and creates an event, but if you want to add Gmail events manually, following steps can help :
Open your Gmail account and select the email.
Click the three dots and select ‘Create Event’.
Fill up the necessary fields and details like Name, Location, Time etc.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How do I create a Google Calendar event that repeats on the first Monday of every May?
- How to add a guest on Google Calendar automatically?
- How to unify free/busy info from Google Calendars for multiple projects/calendars?
- How to remove automatic weather entries from Google Calendar?
- How to create a Google Calendar event from a Gmail Message