How to make Google Calendar to remind me about birthdays with a signal?
To synchronize Google Calendar with your iCalendar, following steps can be used :
Open Google Calendar.
Go to the date of the birthday or any event.
Click on the slot and go to the ‘Reminder’ option.
Choose the date, time and option of the reminder.
- Save the changes.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to receive birthday reminders for Google Contacts from Google Calendar?
- How to change the time of notification about all birthdays in Google Calendar?
- How to snooze Google Calendar reminders like you can in Outlook?
- How to share a Google calendar event/reminder on WhatsApp?
- How to set Google Calendar reminder for longer than four weeks?