How to add calendar to Google Calendar?
Google Calendar can be integrated with other calendars using the Import and Export feature. Follow these steps :
Open the calendar you want to sync with Google calendar.
In the ‘File’ option, choose ‘Export’. Note that this can be different for calendars.
Save the zip file in your device.
Extract the zip file which will be in ‘.ics’ or ‘.csv’ format.
Open your Google Calendar and click on the ‘Settings’ icon.
Click on the ‘Import & export’.
Under the ‘Import’ section, go to ‘Select file from computer’
Choose the .ics or .csv file.
Your Google Calendar and calendar are synced now.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to get Google calendar to email once a day with a summary of the calendar?
- How to make Google Calendar show short, non-conflicting events as non-overlapping?
- How to add the FC Barcelona fixtures to Google Calendar?
- How to add a guest on Google Calendar automatically?
- How to add a recurring event with random dates in Google calendar?