How to sync a WebCal to "My Calendars" in Google Calendar?
Unlike other calendars which require you to export and import ‘.ics’ format file to sync the calendars, you can follow the below steps to sync WebCal with your Google Calendar :
Open WebCal and copy the shareable URL of the calendar.
Open your Google Calendar.
Press the three horizontal lines in the top left to open up the menu.
Scroll to the ‘Other Calendars’ and click the + sign.
Click the option ‘From URL’.
- In the URL field, Paste your URL link and press ‘Add Calendar’.
Your WebCal and Google Calendar accounts are synced now.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to make Google Calendar show short, non-conflicting events as non-overlapping?
- How to sync Google Calendar with ical?
- How to visually display someone else's working hours on Google Calendar?
- How to mirror two Google Calendars?
- How to get Google calendar to email once a day with a summary of the calendar?