How does one resend a Google Calendar invite to one attendee for a meeting?
To resend an invite to one particular guest, you need to follow these steps :
Open your Google calendar and click on the event.
Click on the pencil icon to edit the event details.
Under the ‘Guests’ section, press the X option to remove the guest from the guest list.
When the window of cancellation notification pops up, press ‘Don’t send’.
Close and reopen your Google Calendar Account.
Follow the first 2 steps again and this time add the guest again under the ‘Guests’ section.
Are you losing prospects due to missed appointments? Easily book your appointments with the help of Karen now.
Book a meeting
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to send text reminders from Google Calendar?
- How to block all Google calendar invites?
- How to share a Google calendar event/reminder on WhatsApp?
- How to share multiple Google calendars with someone, using a simple single link?
- How to find out if emails have been sent to invitees of a Google Calendar appointment?