How to block all Google calendar invites?
You can’t permanently block any invitation but a little change in your calendar settings would help you in avoiding getting unwanted invitations. Here are the steps :
Open your Google Calendar
Tap the settings icon and go to ‘Settings’.
Under the section ‘Event Settings’ go to ‘Automatically add invitations’.
Select ‘No, only display the invitations to which I have replied’.
Now you only those events will be added to your calendar which are permitted by you.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to find out if emails have been sent to invitees of a Google Calendar appointment?
- How does one resend a Google Calendar invite to one attendee for a meeting?
- How to send text reminders from Google Calendar?
- How to share a Google calendar event/reminder on WhatsApp?
- How to share multiple Google calendars with someone, using a simple single link?