How to send text reminders from Google Calendar?
Although Google Calendar never had an option to send SMS or text alerts to other businesses or outsiders, it did use to have the feature of sending SMS reminders to yourself before the actual event. But as of January 7, 2019, Google Calendar has barred that feature.
But there are various third party apps such as Zapier, Appointment Reminder, SMS Client Reminders and any more that would allow you to send text alerts or reminders.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to block all Google calendar invites?
- How to receive birthday reminders for Google Contacts from Google Calendar?
- How does one resend a Google Calendar invite to one attendee for a meeting?
- How to share a Google calendar with someone without a Google account and making the calendar public?
- How to share a Google calendar event/reminder on WhatsApp?