How to share Google Calendar publicly?
Follow the following steps to make your calendar available publicly :
Open your Google calendar. On the left side, find the ‘My calendars’ slot. Select the particular calendar you want to share from the drop down list.
Click on the three dots nearby and select the ‘Settings and sharing’ option.
- Under ‘Access Permissions’, check the box of ‘Make available to public’.
- You can also choose the option ‘See only free/busy (hide articles)’.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to add the FC Barcelona fixtures to Google Calendar?
- How to add a recurring event with random dates in Google calendar?
- How to merge multiple Gmail accounts into one Google Calendar?
- How to add a calendar from "other calendars" to "My calendars" in Google Calendar?
- How to share a Google calendar event/reminder on WhatsApp?