How to use Google Calendar without using Gmail?
Google provides you facility to use any Google service without having a Gmail account. You can use different email account to access Google calendars although you must have a Google account for that. While signing up for Google Calendars you can enter any email ID you want to create a Google Account.
Note - Google account is different from Gmail. It is not necessary for every Google account to be a Gmail account.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to view 14 days in horizontal expanded day view in Google Calendar?
- How to wrap text on Google Calendar?
- How to visually display someone else's working hours on Google Calendar?
- How to share a Google calendar with someone without a Google account and making the calendar public?
- How to use Google Calendar as a diary (without time slots on it) to keep a record of the day?