How to visually display someone else's working hours on Google Calendar?
To view someone else’s working hours, you should have permission to view their calendar and if you do not have the permission you can request them to share the calendar with you. Follow these steps if you already have the permission :
Open your Google Calendar account.
On the left side, look for ‘Search for people’ and type the name of the person whose calendar you want to access.
- Once you choose their name, their working hours (if they have shared) would be displayed to you. Is google calendar public?
Is google calendar public?
Follow the following steps to make your calendar available publicly :
Open your Google calendar. On the left side, find the ‘My calendars’ slot. Select the particular calendar you want to share from the drop down list.
Click on the three dots nearby and select the ‘Settings and sharing’ option.
- Under ‘Access Permissions’, check the box of ‘Make available to public’.
- You can also choose the option ‘See only free/busy (hide articles)’.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to unlink Google Calendar from Outlook Calendar?
- How to sync Google Calendar to Outlook Calendar?
- How to mirror two Google Calendars?
- How to use Google Calendar as a diary (without time slots on it) to keep a record of the day?
- How to find out if emails have been sent to invitees of a Google Calendar appointment?