How to share multiple Google calendars with someone, using a simple single link?
To share multiple Google Calendars with a single URL, follow the below steps :
Open your Google Calendar account.
Tap on the three lines to open the menu option, select one of the calendars that you want to share.
Click ‘Settings and Sharing’.
- Now scroll all the way down to find ‘Integrate Calendar’ and click on the option ‘Customise’ in blue color.
- A new window will pop up that must have all your calendars event in one single page.
- On the left side, you can customise different calendar colors and sizes and even select which calendars to integrate and which to not.
- When you are done arranging the calendar, you can copy the HTML embed code from the top field and share it accordingly.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How does one resend a Google Calendar invite to one attendee for a meeting?
- How to find out if emails have been sent to invitees of a Google Calendar appointment?
- How to share a Google calendar event/reminder on WhatsApp?
- How to share Google Calendar publicly?
- How to send text reminders from Google Calendar?