Where is Trash in Google Calendar?
All the events that you delete directly goes into the Bin where they are stored for 30 days. You can restore a deleted event from Bin within that time.
Open your Google calendar.
Click the setting icon and click on the ‘Bin’ option.
- It opens up a window of all deleted events.
Watch this video to learn about Karenapp.
- How to see Google Calendar Analytics?
- How to find out if emails have been sent to invitees of a Google Calendar appointment?
- How to visually display someone else's working hours on Google Calendar?
- How to delete or decline all Google Calendar events while out of the office?
- How to quickly copy availability in Google Calendar in plain text?