Free version of Zoho CRM
Fortunately there is a free version of Zoho CRM that should help you understand the basics of a CRM application. The free version is free for lifetime and includes some of the besic CRM features such as:
- leads, contacts, accounts, deals, tasks, events, call log, and notes in sales force automation,
- page customizations, 5 custom list view/module, and renaming tabs in product customizations,
- 50 emails/user license, 150 emails/day (whichever is lower) and workflow rules, in automation and process management.
- standard reports
- 10 email templates, email opt-out, website visitor tracking, and email authentication in marketing automation
- 1 web-to-lead form and 1 web-to-contact form per module
- calendar uses, status updates, direct messages, attach files to feeds, and follow-up rules in team collaborations
- Folder sharing, attach documents, file versioning, and reviews
- 1 GB storage space
However, it is suggested to try the trial version before signing up for the paid subscription and also make sure to take the demo to analyze the loopholes if any.