Appointment Booking Alternatives
Although the market is full of scheduling applications, several of them are cramped with features that might be considered superior for some cases but may not be the same for your cause. To choose what is best for your case, consider the following features as generic traits and narrow it down to what suits you better. Some of the generic aspects to look for in a scheduling app are:
- letting you arrange real-time meetings
- display the details of time and venue on the dashboard
- syncing with Gmail and online calendars,
- access to view your availability,
- integrated online meeting schedulers,
- personalized booking pages for your client,
- data analytics on the dashboard,
- advanced screen sharing options
If you are looking for personal use you might want to go with something simple such as Doodle or HubSpot whereas calendly, Karen, Zoho, Cisco Webex and Demodesk are most suited for a business environment. These apps have integrated CRM features that are most beneficial for the sales environment.
If you prefer a meeting scheduler over an appointment scheduler, you should check out doodle, Karen, Rally, Woven, Meetingbird, and several others with a voting poll feature. You might want to explore Zoom and GoToMeeting with video conferencing platforms if you are looking for meeting scheduling features.